Monday, June 15, 2009

why?

why did i start this blog?
because i want to inspire my self?
because i have alot of things to say, and twitter only gives me so many characters?
i dont know how to use the 'note' option on facebook?
i dont use myspace much anymore?
answer. all of the above.
i find i have somethings i want to say.
inspiring to either me or someone else.
but things.
about God.
culture.
art.
music.
movies.
literature.
i think im doing this because i know alot of people who have a blog and it seems like the "it" thing to do.
no.
i actually want to do this.
i want to write.
i want to inspire.
i want to make people confused.
i want people to think im trying to hard to be intellectual.
i want people to see how stupid i am.
this could be a good thing.
therapy.
memoirs.
documentation.
ok well im going to end this.
and let you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. "i dont know how to use the 'note' option on facebook?" this is my favorite reason! love the first blog, can't wait to see more!

    kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe you copied me. I mean in a way it's cute and in a way its not!

    ReplyDelete